Thursday, July 21, 2016

Inaugural Post

As I sit here watching old Achievement Hunter Minecraft Let's Plays, I start to think about how many years I've been watching these guys bring me joy and laughter through videos of video games. After over 8 years of watching them, I've decided I want to give it a shot. Instead of making videos, like they do, I'm going to be writing this blog. In addition to the blog, I am planning on starting up a podcast in late August or early September. The blog will mostly be written by myself, and be about console gaming. That being said, the podcast will be a whole different beast. The great group of people that will be on there with me will include two of my lifelong friends, and one rotating guest (hence the name ThreePlusOne). Both the blog and podcast will mostly be about different games and the gaming culture that is constantly changing, but will also feature stories from our personal lives, anything news related, and just comedic content in general. We play a plethora of games, so there will be something for everyone. We are not a serious group of people and hope to bring you on a fun and laughter filled journey with us.

I've always been fascinated by the social aspects of different games. I love making new friends in video games and meeting them in real life. I personally live in the Midwest and have friends all over the country that I've meet through the game Destiny. They are my raiding group and love games as much as I do. I hope that as I continue to write this blog and make our podcast I can connect with more game loving people and make you laugh along with us. I will be making my first actual post about gaming tonight.

Hope to see you soon,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment