Thursday, August 4, 2016

ThreePlusOne Gaming Pilot Podcast Coming Soon!

Hey anyone that actually reads this! It's been longer between posts than I would like, but I've been pretty busy. I'm going to save any thoughts I have on the current gaming world until later this week, due to the fact that I am planning on recording our podcast pilot this weekend! We will be talking about a plethora of topics, not just gaming related, so be sure to check it out. I will make a new post with the link to the podcast hosting site when we are up and running. Feel free to leave comments with suggestions of conversation topics, but be warned that anything I find rude or inappropriate will be removed. I'm going to leave our guest a surprise for now, you'll have to listen to find out!

See you soon,
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment